1 minuto fa
giovedì 17 luglio 2008
DOES ADVERTISING LIE? NOOOOOOOO!
Creative Beef posted some classical advertising lies. They are absolutely true.
• This is the last change, I swear.
• I’ll make sure you get full credit for your idea.
• The meeting went really, really well.
• It’s got to go out by noon.
• These changes are from the client.
• The new insurance plan will offer you better care for less money.
• The client wants a totally edgy idea.
• It’s software from home. Yes, I have a license.
• If you have any questions, feel free to contact the IT department.
• There’s no more money.
• Don’t worry about the budget.
• The client loves the idea.
• So many people had input. It’s hard to say whose idea it was.
• We’ve done a ton of research.
• We’re really excited about these concepts.
• I’ll be with you in just a minute.
• I stayed up till two working on the layout.
• I’ll have done in an hour.
• I worked ALL weekend.
• Rough layouts are fine.
• The client just wants to see what it looks like.
• We presented the agency’s recommendation to the client.
• It’s just a small change.
• If we do that, the ad will totally fail.
• We’ll make the changes.
• Your job is safe.
• We’re working on it right now.
• You never mentioned that at the meeting.
• I did not approve that.
• I timed it. The script is exactly 30 seconds long.
• I was checking out the client’s website.