giovedì 24 luglio 2008

RENDEZ-VOUS WITH DEATH

I have a rendezvous with Death
At some disputed barricade,
It may be he shall take my hand
And lead me into his dark land
And close my eyes and quench my breath,
I have a rendezvous with Death
And I to my pledged word am true,
I shall not fail that rendezvous.



Client: Gears of War 2
Agency: T.A.G., San Francisco
Creative Director: Scott Duchon,
Geoff Edwards,
John Patroulis
Art Director: Nate Able
Copywriter: Mat Bunnell
Agency Producer: Vince Genovese
Production Company: Anonymous Content
Director: Joe Kosinski
Executive Producer: Jeff Baron
Producer: Julien Lemiatre
VFX: Digital Domain
VFX Executive Producer: Karen Anderson
VFX Producer: Melanie LaRue
VFX Supervisor: Vernon Wilbert
CG Supervisor: Peter Plevritis
Digital Production Manager: Chris House
Mix: Lime Studios
Engineer: Rohan Young
Assistant Engineer: Joel Walters
Executive Producer (Mix): Jessica Locke

Nessun commento: