lunedì 28 luglio 2008

RANDY PAUSCH LAST LECTURE

Last year, I saw this video. It's the last lecture of professor Randy Pausch. I remember having spent a whole hour in seeing the lecture, and searching the web for additional information. The story hit me.

Yesterday I read in a newspaper that Randy Pausch has died, the 25th of july, at the age of 47. And I'm here once again thinking about life, dreams, and death.

The Youtube video had 4,790,706 views.

Carnegie Mellon Professor Randy Pausch (Oct. 23, 1960 - July 25, 2008) gave his last lecture at the university Sept. 18, 2007, before a packed McConomy Auditorium. In his moving presentation, "Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams," Pausch talked about his lessons learned and gave advice to students on how to achieve their own career and personal goals. For more, visit
www.cmu.edu/randyslecture
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/news/releases/RandyPausch.html


Nessun commento: